Last Crack's albums to be re-released 11/13/2006

Rokker

New Metal Member
Apr 13, 2004
LAST CRACK's two classic albums — "Sinister Funkhouse #17" and "Burning Time" — will be reissued on November 13 via Metal Mind Productions. Both reissues will come in new digipack editions, having been digitally remastered using 24-bit technology, and will be limited to 2,000 copies. Each title will also include two live bonus tracks.

"Sinister Funkhouse #17" reissue track listing:

01. Good Mourning From the Funkhouse
02. Gush Volcano Crush (G.V.C.)
03. Blood Brothers of the Big Black Bear
04. Concrete Slaughterdogs
05. Slicing Steel
06. Saraboyscage
07. The Last Crack
08. Shelter
09. Terse
10. Thee Abyss
Bonus tracks:
11. Saraboyscage (live)
12. Blood Brothers of the Big Black Bear (live)

"Burning Time" reissue track listing:

01. Wicked Sandbox
02. Mini Toboggan
03. Energy Mind
04. My Burning Time
05. Precious Human Stress
06. Love, Craig
07. Kiss A The Cold
08. Love Or Surrender
09. Mack Bolasses
10. Blue Fly, Fish Sky
11. Papa Mugaya
12. Down Beat Dirt Messiah
13. Oooh
Bonus tracks:
14. Energy Mind (live)
15. Mack Bolasses (live)

CD's will be available at Ear Wax Records in Madison and Milwaukee as soon as they are available.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=61709

Metal Mind signed about 25 back albums from the roadrunner catalog including Realm, Znowhite and many more.

with 2000 for each band that's 50,000 cds, i think that's as much risk as they want to take with 12-15 dead or revived bands.

i think that if they sell off the first 2000 of any given album there will be more manufactured according to demand.

we believe the LC albums, based on our own sales of material on Lastcrack.com and rokkerrecords.com, will sell well beyond their inititial 2000.

We're also hoping it will propel sales of our BURNING FUNKHOUSE LIVE which we've been promoting independently for the last year.

fyi
Rökker
LastCrack.com