Memphis May Fire - The Hollow

gotet10

Learner
Jan 12, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys.
I know this CD was recorded at Chango Studios, but I was curious.
Since Joey's been mastering a lot of the stuff that comes out of there, did he work on this?
I really dig the way this CD sounds a lot.
Definitely better than anything they've done before.
From the two singles I've heard, I'm really excited for it.

:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well.
Even if he didn't work on it, all these guys are super talented.
They've gone away from the southern aspect of it a bit, but it's definitely there.
Broadway's old drummer fits with them really well I think.

holy digital distortion, batman!!!

there is SOOOOO much clipping in the new single!

really disappointing. =\

It's too bad, cause he's back in Broadway again lol.

I'm pretty sure he does both. Broadway kinda fell apart like a year ago and their guitarist is in Sleeping With Sirens as well. They're recording music, but Jake is still in Memphis May Fire.

Cameron Mizell produced, mastered and mixed this CD
Engineered by the 2 guitarists.
Cant believe Cameron let this leave his studio with all that clipping, whole parts of mixes drop terribly just to fit in a bass drop.......mmmmh gotta be my least fave product to lave Chango sudios

Cameron Mizell produced, mastered and mixed this CD
Engineered by the 2 guitarists.
Cant believe Cameron let this leave his studio with all that clipping, whole parts of mixes drop terribly just to fit in a bass drop.......mmmmh gotta be my least fave product to lave Chango sudios

All of his stuff is like this..

I dont know where you read that the 2 guitarist AE'd it because even the studio vlogs show Cameron tracking it at Chango.

And I turned down a project because they were getting is mixed by Ryan Bently (one of the guitarists). I gave it off to a friend to produce and then they asked if I would track the drums and we spent an entire day doing drum tracking and the drums sounded fucking huge and really natural with no replacement. He did the rest of the production, sent it off to get mixed/mastered by Ryan and it came back with SD2 drums programmed. I was soo fucking pissed. Actually, the whole production was complete and utter shit.

/endrant about personal issues concerning a band member.

I am pretty sure it is, Cameron is a little behind on the fads
I want to say only his last 3 or 4 productions had slate on them.

Funny that he is just getting started with slate when everyone else is trying to wing off of it. haha

I am pretty sure it is, Cameron is a little behind on the fads
I want to say only his last 3 or 4 productions had slate on them.

Funny that he is just getting started with slate when everyone else is trying to wing off of it. haha

I noticed that.
Because I could have sworn I heard Metal Foundry on the last few albums he did..