MEMPHIS MAY FIRE's 'Unconditional' Projected To Sell 30K-35K First Week

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Unconditional", the fourth album from the Texas metalcore band MEMPHIS MAY FIRE, is likely to sell between 30,000 and 35,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release, according to industry web site Hits Daily Double. The estimate was based on one-day sales reports compiled after the record arrived in stores on March 25 via Rise Records. The chart will be unveiled on Wednesday, April 2. Of the follow-up to 2012's "Challenger", which debuted at position No. 16 on The Billboard 200 chart, MEMPHIS MAY FIRE frontman Matty Mullins says: "We are so proud of 'Unconditional'. I couldn't have been more honest in these songs and I can't wait to see the impact they have. This record is exactly what it's supposed to be." "Unconditional" was recorded at Chango Studios and Compass Audio with producers Cameron Mizell (SLEEPING WITH SIRENS, WOE IS ME, THE WORD ALIVE) and Kellen McGregor (MEMPHIS MAY FIRE guitarist/songwriter), who previously worked to create "Challenger". MEMPHIS MAY FIRE recently completed a full U.S. headline tour which featured support from THE WORD ALIVE, A SKYLIT DRIVE, HANDS LIKE HOUSES and BEARTOOTH. MEMPHIS MAY FIRE's U.K. tour kicks off April 10 and includes appearances at the Hit The Deck and Download festivals. The band is also set to perform at Self Help Fest, Monster Energy's Welcome To Rockville as well as Switzerland's Greenfield festivals.
memphismayfireunconditionalcd.jpg

More...