Votes: 78 78.8%
  • Throw it Away.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Keep it.

Votes: 14 14.1%
  • Sell it.

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
I might have to bring this to the SF gig and hand it to him from the stage hehehe. I don't know how else to give it to him, unless I see him or someone else from Opeth before the show. I could just knock on their tour bus like last time I guess.

How much you wanna bet the first thing he'll think upon seeing it is "Where's my eyebrow?"

lol good job though, seriously.

wow that's really good, i iwhsi could paint half as good as you, looks just like him. i'm sure he'd love it.

also nothing wrong with the eyebrow, looks great, it is obvious that it's just the lighting

Great drawing.

Give it to me, I'll give it to Mendez and steal your merit.

Seriously, make a copy of it, keep the copy, give the original to Mendez.

Nice work dude. You have talent.

I agree with another guy. Send a copy to Mendez, keep the original.

I think sending anything to Mendez is an impossibility as his address isn't online and I doubt someone would give it to me. The only way he could get it would be me giving it to him at the Opeth gig next week.

I fixed the eyebrow btw. :p

Damn nice work, Ozz! I'm sure Mendez would really dig it, you should definitely give it to him. If you're going to a show sometime soon, I'd be willing to bet heavily that would be one great way to get to meet the guys.

Really nice work, man.

Good job. Don't mind the the idiot who's always one of the first to post, but always the last to think. Good thing you won't have to put up with his stupidity anymore.

if there is a way you can send it to mendez go for it, it looks great and i am very impressed.

dont listen to vuoshke or w/e his name is, he is just jealous he cant draw as good as you.

Damn nice work, Ozz! I'm sure Mendez would really dig it, you should definitely give it to him. If you're going to a show sometime soon, I'd be willing to bet heavily that would be one great way to get to meet the guys.

Really nice work, man.

Agree!! Bring it with you to the show, and give it to Bassplayer.

Excellent drawing! I'll take one too!:saint:

if there is a way you can send it to mendez go for it, it looks great and i am very impressed.

dont listen to vuoshke or w/e his name is, he is just jealous he cant draw as good as you.

He was banned, why the fuck is he still posting? Maybe i just don't fully understand what being banned actually means??:erk: