Mercenary drummer breaks leg!

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
From Blabbermouth:

Drummer Mike Park of the Danish metallers MERCENARY broke his leg in a minor accident last week, according to a posting on the band's official web site. "As it was a clean and uncomplicated brea,k Mike is expected to recover quickly and this will not delay MERCENARY's upcoming album recordings during March and May," the posting adds.

I would hate to see what he could have snapped in a major accident. You gotta love those writers over there at Blabbermouth!!!! Anyway, since it was a minor accident, I'm sure this will not affect their PP performance.

Hey
Thanx for the concern.....This accident will not in any way affect the recording of the new album or any future shows whatsoever. Especially not ProgPower. I just need to rest my leg as much as possible and then I´ll promise to return full force........

Mike
Drums/Mercenary

holy crap, I read this thread's title, and was like "WTF.. is this bad news day?!?!"

I'm so glad you replied Mike... I would've been so bummed! Get well soon man!

You pussy! Only pop stars and rap thugs get injured! You're metal! Metal doesn't snap, it bends! LOLOLOL

Seriously, though, best wishes on a speedy recovery, and I hope you stay positive through all this. A little duct tape and you should be peachy keen.

->)|(<-POSITIVE VIBES->)|(<-

I just figured it out. Its an omen... maybe you'll heal up better than before, and with your new found drummin leg, Mercenary plays friday and fills saturday's headlining spot! Oh yes, the gods have spoken!!