Mercenary Releases "The Follower" on youtube

http://www.metal-hammer.de/Mercenary_METAMORPHOSIS_Stream_english << Stream ALL of the new album "Metamorphosis" HERE! Only available until monday m/
The album sounds very promising already with the first listen!

I won't believe the clean singer is actually Rene before seeing you do all that live next Friday at the Stuttgart show :heh: Can't wait to buy the album at the show which even happens to be a release date show! Wish you guys could get a longer set because of that fact.

The album sounds very promising already with the first listen!

I won't believe the clean singer is actually Rene before seeing you do all that live next Friday at the Stuttgart show :heh:
Same here! I keep listening and thinking, "Is that really Rene?" :headbang:

Can't wait to buy the album at the show which even happens to be a release date show!
Lucky dog! :bah: I hate having to wait. Would love to go to Stuttgart - cheapest flight $591. :erk: sigh.

I'd put this up there with Everblack as one of my favorite Mercenary Albums. I'll be honest. I loved Hours, I didn't care for AoL as much, but this... this is Mercenary with renewed energy and vigor. It's crazy that with only Jakob and Martin "left", they're able to achieve that signature sound. Killer.

This album actually renewed my faith in Mercenary after listening to the stream I love the tunes especially The Black Brigade,this is one album I will definitely(along with the t-shirt) buy

I listened to the full stream as well. It was certainly better than the song that was initially posted, but I'm still going to pass on this one.

Kinda behind the times on this...but I just got the Prosthetic version of Metamorphosis in the mail from Laser's Edge ( for $12...sweet!), along with Persona Non Grata for only $6 as well!

Damn, it's good to have some new Mercenary...I wish these guys nothing but good things. Would love to see them whip up a PPUSA crowd again!