Merch! Merch!

I can't say what they are selling on the Sweden Tour, but on the European tour they had shirts with the new album cover in the front and tourdates including the Sweden tour on the back. I think there was another shirt as well but I don't remember the printing there...

Oh yeah! It's my favourite shirt since I bought it! I wear it every time I do an exam at university haha! Kind of superstitious *g*.
But it's again a really cool blue tone as Album cover, just like The Arrival!

paINflames said:
I can't say what they are selling on the Sweden Tour, but on the European tour they had shirts with the new album cover in the front and tourdates including the Sweden tour on the back. I think there was another shirt as well but I don't remember the printing there...

Yes, there was another shirt, it has the Pain logo on its front and on the back it says "Life is overrated". The longsleeve version has the tourdates on the sleeve.
It's also available as hooded sweater.

As the dates from both tours were printed on the shirts, I guess they sell it in Sweden as well. I read somewhere that they sell also woolen caps, but I haven't seen them in Andernach.

lumitalvi said:
Did you buy anything Leviathane? ;)

Uhm, yes, ....
I could not decide which shirt and whether to take it as longsleeves or as t-shirt. So I bought both shirts, as longsleeve and as t-shirt. I would have bought also the hooded sweater but it wasn't available in my size ... yep, that was a very expensive evening :) But I don't regret buying :)