Merch

Actually, thank Dragonlord for providing the best new music in the Bay in the last decade.

I much prefer buying straight from bands anyways, I'd rather see them get the money than a promoter or label.

Wow... I placed my order for a grey logo hoodie the day you announced it. 15 days later I get an email, SORRY THE GREY ARE SOLD OUT. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shit, when I ordered my DVD it took a month. :(

@!#!@$@!#$@#$

:(

sorry about that!!! the red print is vibrant, almost looks like blood. it is a bit more striking than the dark grey. would you consider getting that instead?

as for the dvd... i am at a loss. do you mean vhs video tape? i'll look into the status of your order. can you e-mail me?

ms. anthrope said:
sorry about that!!! the red print is vibrant, almost looks like blood. it is a bit more striking than the dark grey. would you consider getting that instead?

as for the dvd... i am at a loss. do you mean vhs video tape? i'll look into the status of your order. can you e-mail me?
Well, I was told that there are more grey ones on order... I ordered grey so I could wear it to work and as casual wear.... subdued is a nicer look. I have many dozens of band shirts, but the only thing I wear casually is my Nile hoodie, cause it doesn't look so meanacing or have scenes of gratuitous murder on them... :lol:

I got my VHS already, but it did take some time... no big deal really. I was just really dissapointed when I got that email and was frustrated. I apologize for posting like that.

*sits here and waits patiently* :dopey:

xenophobe said:
Well, I was told that there are more grey ones on order... I ordered grey so I could wear it to work and as casual wear.... subdued is a nicer look. I have many dozens of band shirts, but the only thing I wear casually is my Nile hoodie, cause it doesn't look so meanacing or have scenes of gratuitous murder on them... :lol:

I got my VHS already, but it did take some time... no big deal really. I was just really dissapointed when I got that email and was frustrated. I apologize for posting like that.

*sits here and waits patiently* :dopey:
gotcha, no problem :lol:.

if you ever have any questions re merch in the future, feel free to e-mail me. i am able to look into the status of your order.

Just got everything I ordered at my doorstep right now. :Spin:

Thanks go out to the Dragon-Lord-Elric

I dig the hoodies. The grey is one is really cool cause it's so subtle.

:headbang:

hiddenlegions said:
Just got everything I ordered at my doorstep right now. :Spin:

Thanks go out to the Dragon-Lord-Elric

I dig the hoodies. The grey is one is really cool cause it's so subtle.

:headbang:
Cool. Can't wait till I get mine. :dopey: