Merry Christmas guys!

Nyrik

New Metal Member
Dec 26, 2009
I've been following this site for the last several weeks yet never got around to actually registering until just now, been listening to your music for the last 2 years and love every track off of both "1st Chapter" and "Isolate", I've listened to the albums countless times and they're amazing to blast and sing along with friends! I had read somewhere that you guys had planned to post up a video during Christmas time with snippets and segments of your studio work for the upcoming album like you had for Isolate, so I grew anxious and my anticipation flew through the roof. I was wondering you guys will be posting the videos up soon or if there will be delay or no video at all. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and keep rocking! :headbang:

Merry Christmas to you to!
Been busy during the holidays with family and stuff so we haven´t gotten around to make a video this year.
Sorry about that, but we´ll most likely make something for the fans early next year(just a couple of days left of 2009 so next year isn´t so far away) .

Until then we wish our fans and friends a Happy new year!
:kickass: till you :puke:

See ya!

Truls
and CM

I've been following this site for the last several weeks yet never got around to actually registering until just now, been listening to your music for the last 2 years and love every track off of both "1st Chapter" and "Isolate", I've listened to the albums countless times and they're amazing to blast and sing along with friends! I had read somewhere that you guys had planned to post up a video during Christmas time with snippets and segments of your studio work for the upcoming album like you had for Isolate, so I grew anxious and my anticipation flew through the roof. I was wondering you guys will be posting the videos up soon or if there will be delay or no video at all. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and keep rocking! :headbang: