Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Falconspirit

I Died A Little
Aug 30, 2002
Lebanon
Let us hope from the bottom of our hearts and depth of our souls on this Christmas, That, from our world will emerge as many men of peace as there are stars in the sky, And that we will live plain in a calm planet which knows neither wars nor quarrels a world where hatred will rot and where the doves will flap at last their wings, I hope in this period of festivals that God and the Angels will carry each one of you to highest of the tops of glory, and that they will ensure readily Happiness, Peace and Love without limits.... Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post here your X-mas Greetings !:eek:

Originally posted by pagan2002
do us a favour mariner and take cleverdick off your signature..
happy christmas
voila I don't want people getting frustrated by something...

I seriously think that the "Happy" part won't fit my mood this days... Anyways. Do what you want and respect each other. And don't drink too much...

Happy Christmas, wishing all the best to each of you.

I'm not that keen on Christmas. But of course this day can help loads of people through hard times I'm not aware of. So I did post my best wishes after all. Take care.

Originally posted by Mariner
Happy Christmas, wishing all the best to each of you.

I'm not that keen on Christmas. But of course this day can help loads of people through hard times I'm not aware of. So I did post my best wishes after all. Take care.

Nice One Mariner!

@ sol: I'm not happy with christmas either, but imagine how many people would throw questions on you, start discussions or look gloomy at you, when you would say: I wish you the saddest christmas ever, to hell with jesus :lol: :lol: :lol:

then again, it would be fun

Where are you tonight.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

:cry: