Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Does He Ever Get A Break?
santabreak.jpg
hehe

Merry christmas Again!;):D:)

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2003 !

I wish for a light at the end of the tunnel for everyone who was having a bad time this year.
A good health, lots of love, friendship and happiness!

it's like the hero in 'the gremlins', he hates christmas cause it reminds him of his dad who died cause he dressed up like santa claus and tried to go through the chimney and died :lol: sorry :cry:

Hey :p
just got back from my village(with all the aunts and cousins and blah),stuffed to death!the three meal pattern reached a 6-7 meal a day overdose:p har har!and i know the worst is still to come,hahahahahahaahah!!!!

Merry christmas everybody,although in greece,we'd rather say"have many years"or sth,which i prefer to modify it to "have good years".Many years become quite a burden if they are not good.
So have good years everybody,with lots of health.nothing is more important than that.

my best wishes to you!

lots of love
peace to everyone
good health

in fact i hope you have everything you wish for

oh, yes and good music ,great new records,and for anathema and antimatter the attention they deserve

Had to bump this thread back up, 'cause I wanted to wish you peeps happy new year!
partytime.gif

Take it easy (you know we finns will...) and don't pass out in the snow, ok?

I'm off now, tryin to get my party started.

...yeah There goes the last day of the year 2002..for some a good one and for other a bad one..lets hope that 2003 will bring joy and happiness to all of you..hoping to hear that new Anathema Album soon ;)
Happy New Year Everyone!!