**MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!** :P

^haha profanity, Christmas is almost the same as Jul, but it has nothing to do with christianity, although the last century, it has become somewhat of a christian tradition. Nonetheless, its most certainly about happiness and exchanging gifts.

^haha profanity, Christmas is almost the same as Jul, but it has nothing to do with christianity, although the last century, it has become somewhat of a christian tradition. Nonetheless, its most certainly about happiness and exchanging gifts.

Listen young uneducated man!

the christmas tree, and that beardy guy called santa comes from the nordic, this is what most christians around the globe have adopted, and the snow, reindeers... snow in Bethlehem? reindeers? Christmas is more nordic pagan than its christian with its rituals, and all christians adopted the nordic way which includes old pagan ceremonies like reindeer tales, snow and christmas trees! you celebrate Yule and not christmas if you agree with me! christmas is celebrated in the christian parts of the middle east!

I dont think you understood me, "young uneducated man".
I said exactly what you just said, but instead of wasting my time and writing 6 lines of text, i just wrote it down keeping it simple and short. I know all the stories and history behind the celebration, so youre post didnt contribute to anything more than youre wasted time.

But if you ask around, you will notice that most people think that the swedish "jul" is a christian tradition, so thats why i said that it become somewhat of a christian tradition lately.

Om du inte märkte det se höll jag med dig, sa jag har ingen aning om varför du skrev ner allt det dar, förutom om du ville imponera pa folk.

I dont think you understood me, "young uneducated man".
I said exactly what you just said, but instead of wasting my time and writing 6 lines of text, i just wrote it down keeping it simple and short. I know all the stories and history behind the celebration, so youre post didnt contribute to anything more than youre wasted time.

But if you ask around, you will notice that most people think that the swedish "jul" is a christian tradition, so thats why i said that it become somewhat of a christian tradition lately.

Om du inte märkte det se höll jag med dig, sa jag har ingen aning om varför du skrev ner allt det dar, förutom om du ville imponera pa folk.

Jag läste inte allt du skrev för jag e för full ha he ha, sorry, tryckte på rewind och ser vad du menar nu, ber om ursäkt, man ska alltid läsa hela texten innan man yttrar sig, tack och god jul mannen :kickass:

and to you non swedish speaking people, I just apologized to inhe, i didnt read his whole reply before i was on about to write a response... now have a good yule! or whatever!