Merry Christmas to all at code666...

Emi, I have a lot of good ideas/projects for Aural Music & code666, and I'm sure that a stay (let's say... 30-40 days) in Belgium or Norway should help me to realize them when I'll be back.
Will you pay for that? It's Work....

Bard F said:
Emi, I have a lot of good ideas/projects for Aural Music & code666, and I'm sure that a stay (let's say... 30-40 days) in Belgium or Norway should help me to realize them when I'll be back.
Will you pay for that? It's Work....
sure! why not?

but why belgium?

Ok. First class, please.

Why Belgium? Because I love that country! I love its towns and little villages, its parks, its food. And people is very kind.
Also, in Belgium there are the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.

When Aural Music will open the Benelux office, you already know who go there...

wait ... i thought the most beautiful girls in the world are in Italy? ... and now some native is saying they are in Belgium? ... hmm :D

I've been in Belgium many times and i've never seen a lot of beautyful girls... the food sucks, and so the weather... i fear Fausto is loosing his mind for working too much... hehehe... Norway is so much better (expecially regarding girls ;)

This means I'm a lucky bastard: I've always (always... 2 times) found wonderful weather and, probably, met only nice girls. But I have strange tastes about women, I know...
And I'm sure Norway could be better, but no travels there yet, so...

Lurch, Italian girls are VERY nice, but 90% of them are also VERY stupid and unbearable. In my opinion, of course.

Anyway, yes, I'm really loosing my mind...

Lurch, Italian girls are VERY nice, but 90% of them are also VERY stupid and unbearable. In my opinion, of course.
hehe ... don't worry, in NYC the Italian birds are the same ... gorgeous usually .. but once they open their mouth ... ugh ... fugedaboutit :D

But I have strange tastes about women, I know...
and Fausto this DOES NOT count as a beautiful girl :loco:

126.jpg