Merry Christmas to all at the Andy Sneap Forums

mick thompson

AKA: Ross Canpolat! SM!
Nov 3, 2005
Dublin, Ireland
I figured i'd start early and wish everyone a merry christmas before i get too drunk to be capable of doing anything (im irish... its what i do:lol:)

Its been a great year of knowledge & wisdom that people have shared through this forum and i personally wouldn't be at the level of audio production knowledge i am at now if you guys weren't here to help me along.

There is no better gift then education so thank you for the big christmas present everyone. Its been so good to see so many people from all over the world getting together to share their ideas and thoughts on music & production and im proud to say im part of a tight community of great fellas & gals.

I'll have a beer on behalf of you all when i start in a few minutes

Merry Christmas to you all & a big thank you to Andy for the forums,

Ross Canpolat

5.gif
11.gif
27.gif

i just smoked a merry christmas bowl on your guyses behalf,
have a good one lads

I figured i'd start early and wish everyone a merry christmas before i get too drunk to be capable of doing anything (im irish... its what i do)

Hahaha :lol: I wish you Merry Christmas, too. And all the Sneapsters here! I´m still a bit drunken from yesterday night, I got some nice wine and beer glasses as a gift. I had to try it!

Nice smileys, Mick :) And can someone explain, what Glenn posted..what is this creature sitting on the world? I don´t get it.

the flying spaghetti thingy
its like
a religion parody sort of thing
im sure someone here can explain it better

*bows to his noodly apendages*