merry christmas you tools!

Gadlor

Herald of Homoerotic Fury
Aug 10, 2002
Aruba
or, alternatively, merry christmahanukwanzaakah.

what'd all you folks do?

i sat around my house with alphatemplar and rocked out to my new solefald cd. which i highly recommend. woo woo woo.

For the holiday (I don't actually celebrate it, but it's a family/tradition complex) I more or less was lazy (and still am, enjoying another day off :)) whilst listening to my new Walkman playing the Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time CDs I received in addition to the couple of CDs I bought today (Japanese pressing of Spectral and Imperanon's Stained).

... it was good!

I delivered pizzas to incosiderate mexican assholes. From 2-9, it was fucking AMAZING! Other then that though, I got a bunch of power metal CDs, a nice 5.1 speaker system to listen to those CDs on, some DVDs and basically just enjoyed my morning before going to work in Hell.

barely recovering between meals, then getting up and going to the table to get more food shovled in my face and consuming it. im gonna be full for a goddamn week.

i got a 512 MB SD memory card for my mp3-player and a car sticker for the highways (here we have to have one to be allowed to drive on the national highways)
and a long whitegold necklace - wohoo! the one i wanted :eek: now my pendant fits the necklace, or vice versa :dopey:

from my best friend I got a big picture of 2 foxes :headbang: i hung it up already.
now my house is protected by 3 foxes. I'm loving it :loco:

more important however:
i made people cry at christmas! : D

yesterday I had an awful date, spent the day in not so appealing company.
hmpf.
but x-mas was as peaceful as never before (that I remember) so I didn't mind the idiot :cool:

edit:
and today rocks even more!
forgot my glasses at home.
I feel handicapped in a way :Smug:
the days after x-mas suck, especially when you have to go to work

without glasses

Gadlor said:
or, alternatively, merry christmahanukwanzaakah.

what'd all you folks do?

i sat around my house with alphatemplar and rocked out to my new solefald cd. which i highly recommend. woo woo woo.

Gaddy has a hot guitar, a hot computer, and a hot bikini. He says i look like Dave Mustang...I've also gotten Kurt Cobain from people before.

Did your date resemble this being in any way, opacity?

0001-0309-2621-2854_SM.jpg

I suggest you just throw him back into the ocean. No amount of broiling can cure a bad case of ugly fish.

yes, i'm gonna throw him back to wherever he's come from :mad:

this ugly fish looks sad.
he however is simply an ass that urgently needs to be kicked

(didn't i say, I don't bother?)