Merry Christmas!

Christmas day here! Just back from our yearly pub crawl on christmas eve and rather merry as usual. One day I will experience shrimps on the barbi Joel :D Jagermesiter always hits the spot on these evenings! Merry Christmas guys :Smokedev:

merry christmas everyone!! (haha i still have my christmas hat from last year!)

Better take mine off for next year, im fucking sick of it lol!

Christmas day here! Just back from our yearly pub crawl on christmas eve and rather merry as usual. One day I will experience shrimps on the barbi Joel :D Jagermesiter always hits the spot on these evenings! Merry Christmas guys :Smokedev:

Better take mine off for next year, im fucking sick of it lol!

Haha shrimp on the barbi! Actually this is the first year none of my family is doing the seafood thing.

Merry Christmas guys! I'm doing the pseudo European thing... Being a wog in Australia on Christmas means a barbecue and then pasta lasagna and assorted euro desserts haha!

Have a good one, you all rock! Seriously, I'd love to share a bevvie with you all *raises glass*

Merry Christmas sneapsters. It is now officially Christmas in Kentucky. Which is significant because Kentucky is the intellectual and cultural mecca of all earth.

Merry Christmas to all finnish, heterosexual white conservatives.

But the rest of you! have a shit christmas!

(you have to be finnish to get this one so merry christmas everyone! ho ho ho!)

Seems like my previous post didn't appear here so here again : Merry Christmas , especially to finnish heterosexual white conservatives for some reason!