Merry Christmas!

SweptbackFlame

twitch.tv/SweptbackFlame
Oct 4, 2006
Canada
Xmas06Arthalf.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays guys! Hope all of you enjoy the festivities!

AudioPreview-Cover-JPEG256x256.jpg

:kickass:

I ate some delicious Korean food, saw Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol, and then went home and chilled. Good day.

I spent two boring days with my completely unintellectual family. Today i went to a really boring movie in town (Warhorse) that they wanted to see, then sat around doing nothing there for a few hours until it seemed the appropriate time to say goodbye, then finally got home tonight and had a smoke.

Here's a short synopsis of what went down the past two days:

Xmas Eve: Chilled at my woman's place until 3 PM and then we went to my place so I could change into some proper Xmas Eve clothes for mass and such. We went to my parents house before mass and we went to mass and my woman fucking rocked out in mass. She got numerous compliments on her singing voice. My dad said that she's classy like my mom so I'm glad he approves of her. Afterward, we went to her great uncle's house and hung out with some of her family.

Today: My parents drove up to Chicago to visit my sister so I spent Xmas with my woman's family. I got some badass gifts:

K-Cups for my Keurig machine
A pullover fleece
Starbucks gift card
Target gift card
8 Mike's Car Wash coupons
7 Habits of Highly Effective People book
How to Boil Water cook book
Slash's solo album
6 pack of Yuengling
Boxers
Socks
and this:

c498_electronic_rock_guitar_shirt_anim.gif

Perfect for air guitar aficionados

For Christmas this year, my family gave each other a stomach flu. I was up until 5:30 last night puking and shitting my guts out. I've been lying in bed all day drinking G2 and coconut water.

For Christmas this year, my family gave each other a stomach flu. I was up until 5:30 last night puking and shitting my guts out. I've been lying in bed all day drinking G2 and coconut water.

Dude, funny thing. That's what happened to me last year after Christmas dinner. I think the problem had something to do with the fact that i tried like 10 different dishes throughout the meal. What a miserable experience that was.

This year it was my own mother's cooking, and i didn't go trying a lot of weird shit, so i stomached it pretty well.

This, quite honestly, was one of the worst years of my life. I'm relieved to know that very shortly it will be in my past, merely another chapter in the book that is my life. Farewell 2011 you piece of shit.

I've just been working a job i don't like all year, so despite doing a lot of interesting shit in my spare time and generally learning to make better use of my brain, i've just been bummed out about the job all along. I'm working on some alternative options atm and should be on a somewhat different career path at some point next year.