MERRY CHRISTMASS TO EVERYONE ....

Being a Kosher cracka ass foo (aka, Matzoh like you said) is bad enough as it is. Matzoh blocks you up.

Being a Kosher cracka ass foo (aka, Matzoh like you said) is bad enough as it is. Matzoh blocks you up.

tr00 that, nigga
that's why this kosher mothafucka is having himself some good ol' cornbread without the corn(or KoЯn) for Passova...
except the time when I was in da panthaz fo 3 yeaz, those mothafauckas made you eat that stuff because all the Hametz was locked down...
I said, you niggaz serious? if I don't something baked and tasty right now I'm gonna bust a cap in your asses or somthn...and I could because when you join da panthaz,you get a dope green uniform and and some gats n'clips n'shit...I had some 150 bullets in my disposal...that would be enough to ahole each one of those cooks.

I know those too...

fuck man...I don't live on another planet, next thing you'll say you're surprised I know exactly who are Martin Luther King, Rodney King and Don King

I even know that if I put AR on a letter, it will get to Arkensas and not Arizona.
I also know that the pyramid in giza, the Eiffel Tower, The Statue of Liberty and the leaning tower of Pizza(mmm mozarella) are all from Las Vegas and those copycats from Europe should be ashmed of themselves.
Typical American baby! only problem is I've never actually been there.