Merry metal Christmas!

ether

°°§°°
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
Just wanted to whish everyone merry Christmas!
My best whishes to all of you and especially to the people from this board I personally know (you all rule:headbang: ) and of course to those five wonderful guys that are katatonia band members!:wave:

Hope you have a great "julafton" tonight!

Jag firade på det svenska sättet härom dagen, men nu är jag tillbaka i mitt hemland för att fira ordentligt med familjen och äntligen äta den godaste maten jag känner:)...men jag återkommer snart!

199367648yWiWwG_ph.jpg

Jonas says....have a merry antichristmas....

Anders and Mattias say have a rokking antichristmas!!!!
199366019pTNEEj_ph.jpg

Fred says LOOK TO SHE SKY for antichristmas to come falling down!!!!

199366519KGWfWO_ph.jpg

I just like this Pic of Mattias......

199364261AFjPVK_ph.jpg

I'm there for the free shit, nothing more, nothing less.

This xmas got me a Left Handed Tony Iommi Signature G-400 [Epiphone's version of Gibson's SG], and a DiMarzio Air Classic neck pickup, so I can't complain.

I love christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS, LOVE YOU ALL!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Deliverance6 said:
199367648yWiWwG_ph.jpg

Jonas says....have a merry antichristmas....

Anders and Mattias say have a rokking antichristmas!!!!
199366019pTNEEj_ph.jpg

Fred says LOOK TO SHE SKY for antichristmas to come falling down!!!!

199366519KGWfWO_ph.jpg

I just like this Pic of Mattias......

199364261AFjPVK_ph.jpg

sorry bout the repost......the pics dissapeared for a sec....I finally took a sec to find what I believe to be the best pic of Jonas in all the world....

Merry Christmas to everyone on here, I hope it proves to be a time where you all feel that bit happier. And if you're down, then be like me and drink until you can't remember what upset you in the first place!!!! lol :loco:
Seriously...everyone take care and have happy holidays :)

Yeah, have a merry christmas everyone!

Liquid Diamonds said:
I hope it proves to be a time where you all feel that bit happier. QUOTE]

Absolutely! Some days off from work, spending a nice weekend with my family...

@Ether: how are the stars in Italy- still not low I suppose? ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone from me too :)

Hope everyone is enjoying these days... no matter if you like Xmas itself or not...

Unfortunately we have no snow ... but sunshine, a bright blue sky and it's pretty warm :erk: