Mesa OS 4x12 - US

Jan 10, 2005
I hardly use this cab at all, last time was months ago and even then it was for a show. I usually get someone to reamp for me or I just use PODfarm so...

Cab is in perfect working order, has both handles, all 4 speakers and casters work, sounds great. The cab is pretty old though and has been gigged and toured with over the years so it's got some battle scars (pics attached). Two tears in the grill cloth, neither of which affect performance, handles have some spots with rust. Few dings and whatnot on the tolex. Overall doesn't look too bad though and, again, works perfectly fine.

Looking to get $500 OBO + shipping, or local pickup, I'm in San Antonio, TX. If it's pick up I am willing to drive as far as Austin but I'll need an extra $50 for gas (trucks baby!), less if it's closer. Shipping would probably be +/- $160-200-ish. I would consider trades of equal value + shipping cost. Lesser value + cash + shipping is cool as well. Just let me know what you have and maybe it'll strike my fancy :p Some things I have been looking for: SM7B, mic pres (GAP73, RNP, etc.), EMGs... all kinds of shit.

Anyway here are some pics:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png