SoCal Dudes: Mesa Recto 4x12 for sale

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
I've got two Mesa 4x12 cabinets, and am retolexing the other one. It'd be awesome to have one for recording and one for band practice, but I'd rather have the money and I need to start saving for some trips this summer/next fall/a car/life/a future coke habit.

Bog standard oversized Rectifier 4x12, black tolex/grill cloth. Awesome condition, only some minor scuffing on the back from transporting it around. Used for 2 gigs and a couple band practices, but only otherwise used for recording.

Looking to get $500 for it. No chance of shipping it, so pickup or meeting (within reason) in southern CA would be best. I go between Ventura and SLO relatively frequently, so anywhere from LA to Paso Robles would be doable if we plan it out properly.

Would also trade for something(s) of similar value. Mainly interested in: Strats, Teles, P/J basses, Tiny Terror/JCA20H/Krank Rev Jr, MD421's, a decent LDC, RØDE NT-5's, Oktava MK-012's, etc. Feel free to shoot me an offer if it's not on that list, though!

Bump to add the trade bait to the OP:

Would also trade for something(s) of similar value. Mainly interested in: Strats, Teles, P/J basses, Tiny Terror/JCA20H/Krank Rev Jr, MD421's, a decent LDC, RØDE NT-5's, Oktava MK-012's, etc. Feel free to shoot me an offer if it's not on that list, though!

Back up in SLO for now, but have no Friday class and MLK Jr. weekend coming up, so It'd be quite easy to trek south!