meshuggah hit hard!!!

I bought "Nothing" last week...Still not sure of it though. Meshuggah always was one of those bands wear they had to kind of grow on you....or for me anyways. "Nothing" Isn't much different from "Chaosphere", except that now its at a slower pace. "Closed Eye Visual" is one hell of a song.

At the moment, "Nothing" is my least favorite Meshuggah album :\ I didn't say I DIDN'T like it, it's just it's my least fave Meshuggah album right now...

this is my fave meshuggah and it is incredibly evolved.

there is the same progression between CAOSPHERE and NOTHING than between DEI and CAOSPHERE.

it is impossible that people only listen to chung chung and don't realize that there are million of patterns in between!1

maybe i am crazy but i think crazyness is the right attitude to listen to meshuggah!

....fuckin' rules

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

i mean that meshuggah have made a great progression!

like have ever do!

i know i am not trained in oxford but you have to take me or to leave me!

if you wanna know try it ,otherwise i don't know...

:)

Originally posted by Raison d'être
Nothing really kicks ass!!!:headbang:

...but I don't think they are the future of metal

...maybe Opeth

... or Arcturus

...or Borknagar!:worship:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yyyeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

i do not agree for arcturus(personally)

but opeth and borknagar are the others possible future.

but...

meshuggah is the main.....

fuckin' ruuuuulllllleeeees

aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh:yuk:

What I've heard of it has left me cold... just like DEI and Chaosphere did when I first heard them. I'm sure I'll grow to love it... but still, I doubt it will surpass Arcturus' Sham Mirrors as my personal best album of 2002.

Come on guys! Meshuggah sucks a bad time! I listened to the first album a lot of years ago, and it was so boring, i don´t know why you like those fuckers, a great, a big sell out band. Listen to true metal, not sell outs.