The " If we have to wait, lets make it funny " Thread ...

Solon

Jun 14, 2007
Belgium
Some of his videos are offensive to some people , you have been warned ! ( I'm not talking about this one though :lol: )

He has some funny stuf ( there are better version of this around, since he kinda never sings a song the same but you'll have to look for those yourself ^^ ) :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately Matt has encountered throat problems, the severity is yet unknown... so we're sorry to say that the album will be released a couple weeks later. Our sincerest apologies...

Hoo hoo shit!! :lol: *ducks*

Unfortunately Matt has encountered throat problems, the severity is yet unknown... so we're sorry to say that the album will be released a couple weeks later. Our sincerest apologies...

SON OF A %&#$$#@¬¬!!!... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.....:heh::heh::heh:...FUCK OFF! :rofl:

Holy carp korruption, that was just fucking mean :rofl:.

Let's see now, what type of torture should I use on you... I know! When the possible sample is released, you'll gonna have to wait 18 seconds longer than everyone else! Am I being too harsh? Naaaaaaaaah.

np: Keldian - Starchildren

I'd try my luck at fishing one of em out with my specially engineered fish magnet (codenamed: OMGWTFBBQSAUCE1145 54#$$%%!!!$6662113!!!!!!!!!.....!) but I'm a little afraid to walk outside at the moment... :lol: