Message I put up on the ANthrax board

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
The name of the thread on the anthrax boaed is called::::I just got off the Phone with Neil Turbin::::

How Fuckin cool is that?..I was on his message board a few months ago, And asked him if there was any way i could get him to sign my S.O.M. 45. he said sure no prob. I gave him my phone number and he said he would give me a call when he was in my area..well here it is 3-4 months later..and he gives me a call..what a cool guy..we talked for a lil over a hour..about all kinds of shit, His new cd thats coming out next year, Anthrax new and old. and just music in general. he is a real cool guy, first class act. Real down to earth.. I know there are some of you who dident like Neil with anthrax, and thats fine.. But i think you should all Give his new cd a try when it comes out.. from what he was saying, he has alot of guest on his cd, and it sounds like it is gunna kick ass..so give it a try. cant be any worse then Beladonnaand hay you never know it could be the best cd we ever buy(With "We've Come For You All" Aside) That being said Neil is a real cool guy.. and i think its real cool he remembered me....laters everyone.......David aka Buddy Love Bomb

Neil you are the shit man, and thanks for Calling..