Message to M. Lepou

kaamosprod

Mikka
Apr 17, 2009
Paris - France
Hi M. Lepou,

I recently switched from PC to Mac and since i'm working on this new computer, I really appreciate your efforts to develop your VST and adapt it to the Mac interface. i'm really really satisfy and happy being able to still use your VST's.

But unfortunately, there is a big thing missing, I would be 100 % happy if you could be able to provide a mac version for LECAB 2 because for me, it is the best VST cab loader, if you could do it, I will donate for it because I really need it (I promise).

So my question is : Is a mac version of lecab2 planned ? and if yes, when is it planned for ?

Thanks Lepou and keep up the very good work.

I've already donated for other projects he did in the past and I will donate for this. I don't know where is the problem. I always buy what's requires a lot of work.

You clearly know he is a member here, a simple PM would suffice. :err:

I never said that I was not patient. I never said anything misplaced towards M. Le Pou.

My question was just for information. just want to know if it is planned or not. Sometimes it is hard to understand some reactions here... but nevermind.

I take note of your remarks and I will close this thread.

I will PM him and will give him what he deserve for.

Many thanks.

I have a 4 slots IR runing at the moment with internal impulse. I'm having some issues with the loading external IR part... hope to sort it out soon !