Messenger

metal17

May 21, 2002
North Bethesda, Maryland
Hello, does anyone have msn messenger or windows messenger? I only have windows messenger and would very much like to talk to some of you guys more often through that. My email is cdlsmaraj@hotmail.com
Add me if you wish...
Cheers!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes bitterness is all you can hold on to, and within the bitterness I realize my weakness." - WD

Sure I will rise up and face it
Another day of sunshine lies
This world is made by my fiction
Injected in my bodies pride
- Jim Kjell

It seems like you've had no luck with this thread. So, I figured I would be nice about things and post. Sorry though, I don't have Windows Messenger but good luck with finding other Windows Messenger users... Heh, yes, I am rambling...

Okay, considering I am borderline retarded I take back saying that this thread was unsuccessful, you started it less than an hour ago, I think I'll shut up now...

MethodicalWasteManagement said:
Okay, considering I am borderline retarded I take back saying that this thread was unsuccessful, you started it less than an hour ago, I think I'll shut up now...

is that the pentagram from doom in your avatar? thats awesome! new doom coming out soon!
best computer game ever made!!!

MethodicalWasteManagement said:
Of course! Thanks to ct that is (she found it for me). Yes, Doom is a kickass game and I can't wait for the new one.

now hes listening to my favorite cryptopsy song :kickass:
great job!

Cryptopsy kicks all your pussy asses. Cryptopsy could mop the floor with any extreme death metal band(except maybe Behemoth and Hate Eternal). They are so good and SO damn heavy. Cryptopsy are gods. Though their new singer (Martin Lacroix I think his name was) left the band for some reason. How fucking odd.

...and where's that Warrel Dane quote in the original post from? Is it a song? It doens't sound familiar. Maybe it's Sanctuary? :confused: