Metal 2019

It leaked?

Not sure it leaked so much as when the preorder opened Dark Descent accidentally set the Bandcamp up for immediate download. So everyone who preordered from there had a chance to instantly download it until they fixed it.

Reactions: CiG
Hate that NWN looks like it torched the forum permanently. Yeah it had a small population of nazi retards but fuck there was a thread for every non core metal release coming out.

Hate that NWN looks like it torched the forum permanently. Yeah it had a small population of nazi retards but fuck there was a thread for every non core metal release coming out.

unless there’s been some new news stating otherwise i believe it’s just temporary, the guy said he’ll get it back online as soon as he can

unless there’s been some new news stating otherwise i believe it’s just temporary, the guy said he’ll get it back online as soon as he can

Originally yeah they said it was coming back. They blocked everyone from access and it returned a 403 error. Now, they've deleted the forum from the main page and its a 404 error. I'm guessing he's fed up with being associated with nsbm after the issues @ Never Surrender. I'm also just guessing if it does ever come back, it'll be scrubbed clean and that shit wont be allowed any more, Wrath of God style.

I do hope it comes back though, ultimate metal is home and all, but NWN was the best forum for extreme metal on the internet.

@CiG better get to Nekro Drunkz bandcamp asap and preorder their new album with the toilet sculpture, only 8 left.

Cheers for the heads up, Tall Can Disgustor666 actually told me about the toilet sculptures before he put them up for pre-order so I'm set. Keen as fuck for this album.