Metal 2024

Alright new Nile is killer thus far, can't wait to see how this album progresses and how people receive it over time.

The new album is excellent. Brutal. Everything you'd want from a Nile record.
I liked it, but it wasn't quite Annihilation of the Wicked. It felt more like a modern brutal/tech death album than it did some of their classic material, but that's to be expected. I'm not so much into TDM, but I loved Nile's early stuff.

Reactions: Cronopio
I liked it, but it wasn't quite Annihilation of the Wicked. It felt more like a modern brutal/tech death album than it did some of their classic material, but that's to be expected. I'm not so much into TDM, but I loved Nile's early stuff.

I first got into them with Nephren-Ka and Black Seeds. But the new one ties nicely with Vile Nilotic Rites to define what the band is about today. More ferocious than ever, only with better production.

Swan song of a (mostly online) friend who topped himself last week. I only met him 2x in person. Impossibly stubborn about his plans to check out of existence early since before I knew him. He had tendonitis so played guitar with one hand and then edited the notes on the computer, but it seemed to work well enough.

Reactions: PrincessHades
Severe Torture - ‘Torn From the Jaws of Death’. I started getting into metal quite recently. My neighbor often listened to metal and didn’t let me study properly. That’s when I found uktopwriters.com/best-essay-writing-services/ and started buying essays, which helped me have more free time. Since I constantly heard metal, I began to like it and started listening to it myself. Thanks to my neighbor for her great taste in music!

Last edited: