Metal Act webzine reborn

Samyaza

New Metal Member
Jul 29, 2006
We're back in business :headbang: (actually for some time now).

What we have new:

a section called Highlight - in which you will find (I hope) interesting stuff to read, not reviews, but a more special type of articles. This act - about migration of metal bands to the acoustic realms ;)

a new "face" - hope you like it :D Also, search function and easier navigation on the page.

In reviews:
Unleashed, Melechesh, Communic, Anaal Natrakh, Lacrimas Profundere, Napalm Death, Cradle of Filth, I, Belphegor, Manticora, and maaaany more.

In Live reports:
Negura Bunget, lots of Catamenia :), W.A.S.P., Tiamat, Uriah Heep, Nokturnal Mortum

In Interviews:
Melechesh, Moonspell, Abysmal Dawn, Samael, God Dethroned

An editorial which stirred some issues around here;

and some new stuff for download

Waiting for replies, comments, etc. :)

A bit late. :)

New this Act:
Highlight - Solefald - An Icelandic Odyssey I+II
Reviews: [Necrodeath-100% Hell] [Epica-The Road To Paradiso] [Incantation - Primordial Domination] [Secrets Of The Moon-Antithesis] [From A Second Story Window - Delenda] [Torture Killer - Swarm!] [Testament - Demonic [1997]- Classic series] [Protest Urban - I Can't Find a Question to Survive the Answer] [Into Eternity - The Scatttering of the Ashes] [Grave - As Rapture Comes] [Dark Disciple - Kill Everything , Worship Nothing]
Interviews:[Spectral] [Inside the Black] [Necrodemon] [Silentium] [Sinister]

New this Act:
Highlight - Woods of Ypres
Reviews:[Kalas - Kalas] [Scald - Vermiculatus] [Tristania - Illumination] [Sturmgeist - Über] [Shiva - The Curse Of The Gift] [Inactive Messiah - Be My Drug] [Cellador- Enter Deception] [Phazm - Antebellum Death'N Roll] [Nahemah - The Second Philosophy] [Clandestine Blaze - Church Of Atrocity] [Black Label Society - Shot to Hell]
Interviews[Vomitory] [Theatres des Vampires] [Cellador]
check'em out :D