Metal Band circa 1999 - early 2000s

raptorattakz

New Metal Member
Aug 17, 2013
Hi, I'm hoping someone on this forum can help me :) I am looking for a band whose name was cruel sadistic or grew sadistic. I forget which one! They did a song called Revolution which was a hit around the world. The band were not that well known in the UK but were very popular in Germany and other European countries. I think the lyrics are about starting a race war, people in the street, politicians and starting their own way. The band isn't that old and had a few members, one whose stage name was Scutty. They weren't super famous but they were talking on the radio in the U.K and had a bit of a following. I'm sorry I can't give more information, if I knew I wouldn't be asking :p

If anyone can help me I hope it's someone on this forum. I haven't been able to find out anywhere else as of yet. Be awesome if anyone can help!! They also did a song about getting a girl drunk and drugging and necrophilia which may jog someones memory perhaps, I don't know. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears! They also played for Robert Plant as an opening act!:hotjump: