Metal band Rebus

Valerie

¯\(ツ)/¯
Aug 29, 2005
Someone posts a picture related to a band, and everyone has to guess what band is being represented. The first person with the correct band posts another picture. You can use multiple pictures. And try not to do the most uber kvlt underground band that no one's heard of, not quite fair :(

Anyway, something easy to start off with...

brianmay.jpg

image001.jpg

You might want to find a file that doesn't give it away instantly upon right-clicking and hitting the "save" option...

Yeah, I guess you would have to go out of your way to do that. It only occurred to me because I had no fucking idea who that guy is.

Anyway, I didn't give it away, so the game is still on. :)

Yeah, I guess you would have to go out of your way to do that. It only occurred to me because I had no fucking idea who that guy is.

Anyway, I didn't give it away, so the game is still on. :)

Well if you already know it then say it :)

@Cythraul, I don't mean an actual picture of a band, I mean a picture or pictures that represents the band's name.

@Cythraul, I don't mean an actual picture of a band, I mean a picture or pictures that represents the band's name.

Oh i see. Well it's not a picture of the band I'm thinking of. It's associated with the "band" I have in mind. Plus I think the picture is hilarious. Sorry.

Wait... I don't get it. Do you mean we could post pics like this:

tiara.jpg

for the clues? Or is it supposed to be a member of the band? You threw me off by posting the dude.

Alright, let me explain the pictures I posted.

The first picture is a picture of Brian May, the guitarist of Queen. Take note of his last name. The next picture is the hem of a pair of jeans. Take note of what that is. When you put them together you get Mayhem, the band.

Another example could be this
star.jpg

It's a picture of the star Arcturus, so the band I'm trying to show would be Arcturus.

Now I get it. That's what I thought all along.

I was looking at the pictures you posted and I was thinking "Maypants? That's fuckin' retarded." I'm not good at clothing terms.

Oh, 'k, I get it.

Btw, how the fuck would someone know that's Arcturus?

I have no idea :lol:

And by the way, let's try to keep this thread kind of orderly, so only one person post pictures at a time. The person that gets it right first posts next. So, Vihris, your turn.