Metal band/recording project looking for a vocalist!

statzern

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2011
Hey all, sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I thought I'd give it a try.

We are former members of a St. Louis based band and we are seeking a vocalist to help finish our recently recorded EP. All tracks except vocals have been recorded - 6 in all - with drums, bass and guitars.

We have a wide variety of influences, but some of the most significant include: Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, etc etc... A lot of our songs sound VERY similar to something that you would hear on a Megadeth album... but no worries, it's also very original.

We are looking for:

- A vocalist who can hang with a fast paced, aggressive sound such as I've described. We aren't pigeon holing ourselves into one style -- screamers, singers, or a combination are welcome.
- A vocalist who is willing to travel for recording - this would only be one time.
- A vocalist with experience in a recording setting - or at the very minimum a large deal of experience with live performance -- hours and hours of screaming will trash your voice if you're not prepared!
- A vocalist with a professional attitude and who wants to be part of a very unique and fun experience
- A vocalist who can help write interesting and fitting lyrics

Details can be discussed over email or in person if possible. Unmixed versions of one or two tracks can be provided by request.

Here's a link to a small demo on YouTube:

CONTACT INFO:
email: NVSound@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: