Metal beats POP

Thanx for voting. I hope with help of foreign people metal will go up in Russia. :D
Does anybody watching MTV in his country? is there any metal programms? on our fuckin-mtv-Russia there no more metal progs. FUK !! :mad: :mad:

Oho...
a)I never said that I do hate POP!
..but..
b)Pain is not POP....and it isn't Metal--->Agreed
...nothing more...

..by the way, of course Pain is ( !deliberately! ) commercial! ...so I won't be surprised about seeing Pain stuff on TV...

to Soulburner:
no I don't think Pain's succes will REALLY help russian metal to grow.
Of couse I did't mean that it can help Russian bands. I meant that if there will be more metal on tv, more people will know about it. Right now most of russians watching and listening only what is been shown to them, and even does not know that there is some other kind of muzic.

I just want to see and listen more different muzic on TV & RADIO.
Now we have only pop muzic on tv & radio and I tired out of this shit. Every time I turn on any muzic channel (by the way we have only two) I see all that I have seen before many times. This happy boys and girl jumping and dancing like all other. There is 200000 Backstreetboys & bRITNEY sPIRS.
Hey, Soulburner do you like bRITNEY sPIRS, do you want to listen her and all her clones ever day 1000 times. Will you hate pop muzic then.

And what about metal progs on your tv ?

sorry for my english.