Metal Blade 20th Anniversary Party at the Palace, Hollwood-CA

christcrusher

Goddess of All
Jan 3, 2002
Hollywood, CA USA
www.metaljudgment.com
This show turned out superb!!! Vehemence put on a flawless set, and there was a good turnout for the show despite them being first on the bill. Professional pictures and video were taken and Vehemence received a lot of positive feedback. We got our own pics, hopefully they will turn out well.

<You guys played hard, precise, and managed to party your asses of as well. I had a very fun, interesting, and always entertaining time hanging out with all of ya'll. Oh...yeah:>

cheerz

It was good times yeah. I think I fucked up a bit :erk: but it I had fun. It was cool chillin with the Cattle Decapitation, and meeting all the old school metal dudes. Met Dino Cazares there, he was a really cool dude. We did an interview with Juliya from Much Music USA (cable channel) for a show called Uranium. It's gonna air on January 3rd. Crazy shit , cuz that is a lot of exposure for us. I'm sporting my Fall Of Empyrean shirt hopefully they show that shit!

...Bjorn that Much Music news is fucking badass.
I watch Uranium all time(lucky for my satelitte).
They actually play Metal, I've seen arch enemy, december, shadows fall, a bunch of shit like that.
See those damn Canadians know metal.

Fuck man, Im tuning in on that day, to see if y'all are on it.

By the way...isn't Juliya fucking HOT!

I think it is a different Much Music television, a "USA" one because I asked if it was related to the Canadian one and they said no. But yes it was some great exposure, alot of Vehemencefans that we have met before in California, came out. I met the same guys as bjorn did, hanged out with Cannbal Corpse, and Macabre for a bit, and at yesterdays show in Phoneix, hopefully yull see corpsegrinder wear that I AM MY OWN SAVIOR shirt in a picture of one of their live shows.

I hooked them up with some discs, as well. I wasnt sporting any shirt for that TV show other than my Mosh Pit Shirt, I wore my shirt backwards for the 20th Anniversary show, so it sad I Am My Own Savior on the front..thought it would be good pub to have that show. The link for that TV show is http://www.mmusa.tv/

Uranium on Much Music
Monday-Thursday at 7PM ET/ 4PM PT and at 1AM ET/ 10PM PT
Saturdays at Midnight and 12:30AM ET/9PM and 9:30PM PT
Check your cabel listings for MuchMusic USA

I have a feeling Metal Blade will release our live preformance on DVD format similar to what Century did. It would be cool to see something like that, I know we had a good show that night, at least I did.

VARIOUS ARTISTS - Century Media 10 Years Anniversary Party; LIVE DVD

VARIOUS ARTISTS - Century Media 10 Years

All regions DVD featuring footage from Century Media’s tenth anniversary show which held in September 11th at the Roxy club / Hollywood along with interviews and backstage footage. The DVD includes the following live tracks:

Scar Culture - "Keep It To Myself"
Scar Culture - "Color Returns"
Eyehategod- "30$ Bag"
Eyehategod- "Jack Ass In The Will Of God"
Shadows Fall- "The First Noble Truth"
Shadows Fall- "The Mystery Of One Spirit"
Skinlab - "Slave The Way"
Skinlab - "Scapegoat"
Nevermore- "Engines Of Hate"
Nevermore- "Beyond Within"
Devin Townsend Featuring Strapping Young Lad - "S.Y.L."
Devin Townsend Featuring Strapping Young Lad - "Detox"