Metal Blade Pre Party at the Rainbow room

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
This is John from Vehemence, updating from Hollywood, CA. We were on the sunset strip today Dec 7pm-12am and atended a party at the Rainbow Room which metal blade metal heads came to one party to meet each other all together on the upstairs deck.

John Bush of Anthrax, Amon Amarth vocalist, USA Metal Blade crew "Six Feet Under producer Bill Metoyer, Brian Slagel CEP, President Mike Faley, and the rest of the Metal Blade Germany Crew. Chicken wings were served along fruit and pizza. Alcohol had to be paid for though, it was was an exiciting evening of meeting metal familay for Vehemence. Tommorw is going to be a big day for us.

I am so drunk, right now, I will be goign to sleep, tommorw's show will also be recorded so cross your fingers we play tight enough for it to be released haha. Ill make sure to give it all I got on a stage such as the Palace, oh yeah. (Metal Blade still says we have a chance at scoring the Opeth tour and that we didnt lose it to Tapping the Vein. More on this later!