THE RED DEATH 'Dropped' By METAL BLADE RECORDS - Feb. 10, 2006

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
THE RED DEATH 'Dropped' By METAL BLADE RECORDS - Feb. 10, 2006 New York metallers THE RED DEATH have parted ways with Metal Blade Records.

"Yes, we were dropped by Metal Blade," guitarist Josh Williammee writes in a statement. "I can assure you that it was not because of 'instability within the band,' because if there is such an instability, then I'm blind to it. We're just as strong as ever, and have been busy playing shows, writing some far less metalcore and more metal jams (which Metal Blade may or may not have liked the idea of, I don't really know) and finding a solid new bass player to replace [recently departed] Dominic [Mastronunzio]. As far as 'artistic differences' with Metal Blade are concerned, I'm not sure if that's the case.

"For those of you that care: Keep an eye/ear out for us, because we view this as an opprotunity, and we do NOT plan on quitting. We will continue to tour and release records for as long as possible.

"For those of you that don't care: Don't worry, I'm sure that we'll die in a van wreck soon enough. No care ever, pirst fost."

THE RED DEATH's full-length debut, "External Frames of Referance", was released in April 2005 via Metal Blade Records.

COMMENT | Metal Blade is losing bands left and right
posted by : GAis2hot
2/10/2006 7:51:23 PM

This comes after Vehemence and Yob both recently broke up. I agree with the guy earlier who said they have too many bands signed and most likely can't support them all, they need to focus on quality, not quantity.