Metal by numbers

Seen it before, but still funny...

...and speaking of SoD/MoD... That "Billy Milano" forum is a really narrowminded and laughable place to visit. I often browse through that nonsense, it's so fanatical. :lol:

Anyways, great vid!

METAL BY NUMBERS
usmarine.jpg

That picture is sad :(
He kind of looks like the Nemesis from Resident Evil:
Caratula+Resident+Evil+3:+Nemesis.jpg

Just not as buff...:(

Aye, I know what you mean - my brother was in the first Gulf war...not to mention both of my grandfathers were in WWII and Vietnam.

I'm the oddball in my family, I'm the only one who hasn't been in the military. Not that I would've done too well in it, I'm way too anti-authoritarian. :) My dad did a few years in Vietnam, my brother's been in Iraq a couple of times now. Luckily, he's not a groundpounder, and he's actually being reassigned to flying fixed wing stuff, so he should be safe. Still... I don't like him being there without me to watch his back. Big brother syndrome :p

Ahhh...see I'm the little brother (10 year difference - due to adoption :lol:) - But I remember all those times he was able to come home from being stationed in Japan, or out in the middle of a conflict in the damned desert. I wish he was never murdered, I really wish I could have known what kind of man he truly was.

I don't mind serving....for what I believe in. It's too bad I do't agree at all with this war.