Metal Camp 09

Mainstage. It was nice outside and not much sun with plenty of room. Last year was really good.

[ame]http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rjiP11kZc[/ame]

they DO have a line-up yet (officially confirmed so far, but not listed on the MC-homepage):

NIGHTWISH
BLIND GUARDIAN
DIMMU BORGIR
EDGUY
KATAKLYSM
DESTRUCTION
MY DYING BRIDE
SODOM
LEGION OF THE DAMNED
DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER
GRAVEWORM
SONIC SYNDICATE
KEEP OF KALESSIN
HOLLENTHON
EQUILIBRIUM

more to come, of course. I guess the "headbangers holidays" - ticket (7 days) will be 114 euro or so again?

I've always wanted to see graveworm....been a huge fan since Scourge of Malice in 01'...

someday........someday.........

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:sadface:

one day i want to go to Wacken....that will be my ultimate goal.

Unfortunately you've left it a bit late. Wacken is past it's golden age now, it's getting ridiculously popular meaing it sells out annoyingly quickly and ends up being a very crowded festival. It's still a lot of fun yeah, but I can see it getting pretty commercial soon.

Unfortunately you've left it a bit late. Wacken is past it's golden age now, it's getting ridiculously popular meaing it sells out annoyingly quickly and ends up being a very crowded festival. It's still a lot of fun yeah, but I can see it getting pretty commercial soon.

eh......now that you say that it really doesn't surprise me that it would turn out to be like that. I would probably still go if I could...

I'm looking into going to MC09, trying to confirm these are some of the bands playing:

NIGHTWISH,
BLIND GUARDIAN,
DIMMU BORGIR,
EDGUY,
KATAKLYSM,
DESTRUCTION,
MY DYING BRIDE,
SODOM,
LEGION OF THE DAMNED,
DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER,
GRAVEWORM,
SONIC SYNDICATE,
KEEP OF KALESSIN,
HOLLENTHON,
EQUILIBRIUM

Anyone got any links?

Anyone got any links?

sausage_links.jpg
:p

Soon? Ahahaha...

Last time I went to Wacken was in '03 and I have no intention whatsoever to go there again in the near future. It has turned into such an annoying shitfest...