METAL CHURCH: Damned If You Do

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
METAL CHURCH TO RELEASE DAMNED IF YOU DO ALBUM IN DECEMBER; DETAILS REVEALED

"....Metal Church will release their 12th full length studio album, Damned If You Do, via Rat Pak Records on December 7th...."

metaldamnedoct18.jpg

Metal Church with Mike Howe is always something to look forward to & this sounds good. Too bad we have to wait until December to get our grubby mitts on it.

"Hey. Get outta here. C'mon."
LOL. This is a day-of-must-have for me.

Edit: Note drummer Stet Howland's t-shirt. You get a good view of the front and back at 4:05 of this video. On the front it says "This Guy Kicked Cancer's Ass." The back says "Fuck the Reaper. Fear Stet Howland." Cool t-shirt Stet, and congratulations on kicking cancer's ass. You look very happy, as I imagine all of us would. Maybe we'll see you at another ProgPower USA. I sure hope so.

Update:
https://www.emusic.com/album/192179783/Metal-Church/Damned-If-You-Do?album_ref=Artist Albums

https://us.7digital.com/artist/metal-church/release/damned-if-you-do-8470207?f=20,19,12,16,17,9,2

https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/damned-if-you-do/1437824985?i=1437824991&mt=1&app=music

https://www.amazon.com/Damned-If-Yo...sr=8-1&keywords=metal+church+dammed+if+you+do

Last edited:
I downloaded this album from eMusic today. This is another really good solid album from Mike Howe & the boys. Its perfect easy listening for a Friday night. Recommended.

I'll have to listen to it a few more times, but the album was a pretty decent set of songs, but like the last album, it lacks that truly classic epic that made MC so awesome in its prime. Nothing on the level of "Watch the Children Pray" or "Anthem to the Estranged" or even "Waiting for a Savior."

I'll have to listen to it a few more times, but the album was a pretty decent set of songs, but like the last album, it lacks that truly classic epic that made MC so awesome in its prime. Nothing on the level of "Watch the Children Pray" or "Anthem to the Estranged" or even "Waiting for a Savior."

I agree with the thought that it lacks Metal Church. I listened to it twice and just can't get into it. Sure it might be a good album for other bands but it's not Metal Church.

I am partial towards Gods of Wrath myself.

This new one seems a little more melodic in the realm of prog/pop metal and less thrash/headbanging. I think it sounds pretty decent overall. But when albums sound pretty decent overall, I can't listen to the whole thing all the way through. I have to put the best songs on a mix cd with other similar bands to add variety.

This new one seems a little more melodic in the realm of prog/pop metal and less thrash/headbanging. I think it sounds pretty decent overall. But when albums sound pretty decent overall, I can't listen to the whole thing all the way through. I have to put the best songs on a mix cd with other similar bands to add variety.
i think most people do this tbh
who the hell is going to listen to an entire albulm over and over
you make a mix cd of the best songs from a bunch of different albulms

when is the last time anyone could really say "every song on this albulm is awesome"?

METAL CHURCH AND DORO JOIN FORCES FOR US CO-HEADLINE TOUR; IMAGES OF EDEN TO SUPPORT

churchdoro1jan19.jpg

April
17 - Las Vegas, NV - Counts Vamp'd
18 - Anaheim, CA - The Parish @ House Of Blues
19 - Los Angeles, CA - The Whisky
20 - Tempe, AZ - Club Red
23 - Lubbock, TX - Venue TBA (Metal Church, Images Of Eden only)
24 - Austin, TX - Venue TBA (Metal Church, Images Of Eden only)
25 - Houston, TX - Venue TBA (Metal Church, Images Of Eden only)
26 - San Antonio, TX - Venue TBA (Metal Church, Images Of Eden only)
27 - Dallas, TX - Venue TBA (Metal Church, Images Of Eden only)
28 - Oklahoma City, OK - Venue TBA (Metal Church, Images Of Eden only)
29 - St. Louis, MO - Venue TBA (Metal Church, Images Of Eden only)

May
1 - Indiainapolis, IN - Venue TBA (Metal Church, Images Of Eden only)
2 - Chicago, IL - Reggie's
3 - Racine, WI - Route 20
4 - Flint, MI - Machine Shop
5 - St. Charles, IL - Arcada Theater
7 - New York, NY - Highline Ballroom
8 - Reading, PA - Reverb
9 - Poughkeepsie, NY - The Chance
10 - Asbury Park, NJ - Asbury Lanes
11 - New Bedford, MA - The Vault @ Greasy Luck