METAL CHURCH DVD

beepbeep

All Hail The New Flesh
May 10, 2005
Belgium
Finally, got my hands on the legendary dvd of Metal Church at the Dynamo Festival which happenend in the year '91 (????)There is some fireworks going on during the last song (Metal Church). It's splendid. I think it's from the Human Factor tour.songs are Beyond the Black, Start the Fire, Ton of Bricks, Fake Healer, and lots of more.

Sweet thank's!.Hey by the way is your avitar from SYL?.And if so do you have for those aboot to rock?.How is it if you do have it?

yeps, it's from SYL, and I do have "For those aboot to rock". If you're into SYL, it's a must have, if you're not, make sure to check it out, you won't regret it.

That's with Mike Howe right? that's the only singer I liked.

I'm that way with David Wayne. I saw Metal Church in '85 (I already had the 1st 2 albums) and then later on with Mike Howe and though Howe is more of a traditional metal singer, Wayne sent chills down my back, he was more dynamic vocally and interacted with the crowd more. Also and the bands' performance was much more (for lack of a better word) electric. The only 4 MC albums I like are S/T, The Dark, Live and Master Peace even though it's not quite up to MC standards IMHO. I'll never forget hearing "Metal Church" when it came out in 1984. I was like
:OMG:

Here ya go:

1.Beyond the Black
2.Human Factor
3.In Mourning
4.Fake Healer
5.Flee from Reality
6.In Harm's Way
7.Ton of Bricks
8.Start the Fire
9.Final Word
10.Agent Green
11.Date with Poverty
12.Metal Church

yeps, it's from SYL, and I do have "For those aboot to rock". If you're into SYL, it's a must have, if you're not, make sure to check it out, you won't regret it.

Sweet thanks for the info,Iv'e been meaning to get it for awhile but nobody could tell me anything about it.I'm going to order it right now.:kickass:

I'm that way with David Wayne. I saw Metal Church in '85 (I already had the 1st 2 albums) and then later on with Mike Howe and though Howe is more of a traditional metal singer, Wayne sent chills down my back, he was more dynamic vocally and interacted with the crowd more. Also and the bands' performance was much more (for lack of a better word) electric. The only 4 MC albums I like are S/T, The Dark, Live and Master Peace even though it's not quite up to MC standards IMHO. I'll never forget hearing "Metal Church" when it came out in 1984. I was like
:OMG:

I had heard of Metal church but really hadn't heard much from them until Howe.So that's probably why I like his stuff better.Although I can totaly get into the older stuff.:)

Here ya go:

1.Beyond the Black
2.Human Factor
3.In Mourning
4.Fake Healer
5.Flee from Reality
6.In Harm's Way
7.Ton of Bricks
8.Start the Fire
9.Final Word
10.Agent Green
11.Date with Poverty
12.Metal Church

Thanks for the info! I'm going to get this DVD for my birthday! I like both the Wayne and Howe era but I'm not very comfortable with the current line up.