Metal clubs/bars/events in Budapest, Hungary?

Lolita Vampiriá

Sister of Mercy
Feb 24, 2003
Espoo, Finland
I need a little advice from you people who know something about metal/rock/gothic scene, that is clubs/bars/events in Budapest! I'm going to Budapest on July 25th and will stay there until 30th July with my fiancé. Please let us know where to go and all additional advice for us metallers who are going to Budapest for the first time. Thank you. :)

Hello, Lolita. I searched for you the local webpages, but there are not so many concerts from 25 to 30. But here I enumerate you some: Vera Lynn on Nagyvárad tér, in Kupola zeneház (some kind of music house) at 19:00 on 25th (free of charge). Wisdom in Orczy kert (this means garden) free of charge
2004. 07. 27. at 20:00. Unfortunately I can't find more. The problem is that a huge amount of gigs are being organised in provincial towns and cities.
That's all! I can't believe. But it's maybe because of the short range you will sojourn here. Sorry.

Don't misunderstand me, Profanity. There are bitching places to rock, but not in the given time (from 25 to 30, everybody is on vacation), after that comes Sziget festival in august with Within Temptation, Cannibal Corpse, Children of Bodom (arggghh...and i won't be home!!), My Dying Bride, Amorphis, IN Flames (!!!!!!!another AAARRRGGGHHHHHHH), and many other. There are several little festivals over the country, Sonata Arctica and Nightwish will play here together, Therion will come, so we are not neglected.

I was told by Hearse that you were there too. Didn't notice, I was probably a bit tipsy.

I'm going to Budapest with my fiancé who has a conference to attend to and he's going to give out a presentation as well.