Metal, Comics, and....Rabbits?

RabbitSabbath

New Metal Member
Mar 31, 2016
Chicago
Hey folks,

I just joined recently and wanted to introduce myself! I'm Rhea! I'm a big metal head, so I'm assuming it's customary to at least list off some specs...King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Anthrax, Slayer, Danzig, Judas Priest, Overkill, Tank, etc. But, hey, I'm really heavily into comics as well if that resonates? I'm big into Silver Surfer, She-Hulk, Black Panther, Venom (and also the band, funnily enough, ha), and I massively collect the whole lot. If you wanna chat, then send me a message, I'm more than willing to chat to like minded friends! I would love to get to know more of the female clique on here, if possible. :)

Also, I'm big into animals and their welfare. I'm a rabbit fanatic. I love bunnies, I'm a full-time mother of two!

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
Good question. BIG QUESTION.

First and foremost I'm a huge fan of The Punisher, then you have Daredevil, Elektra, Captain America, Green Lantern, Batman, Superman, Deathstroke.

Recently picked up a copy of Green Lantern: Rebirth for example.

Good question. BIG QUESTION.

First and foremost I'm a huge fan of The Punisher, then you have Daredevil, Elektra, Captain America, Green Lantern, Batman, Superman, Deathstroke.

Recently picked up a copy of Green Lantern: Rebirth for example.
Nice! Have you seen season 2 of Daredevil yet then? It's pretty darn good. I read the brightest day/darkest night tpbs, they were pretty fascinating. Usually from DC, I pick up Batwoman, Red Lanterns, Swamp Thing, and Animal Man.....which were all canceled. Fun stuff to deal with, but it saves on money, hahaha. Well, I read Wonder Woman and occasionally Batman. But, when you slack off on Batman, then you go back, you don't know what the f**k is happening...

Reactions: CiG
Ah, I must avoid issues like the last one you mentioned by only really buying old, or newer-yet-completed runs. I don't believe I'm following anything still currently going to be honest. I for the most part get by on omnibus/collections purchases.

There's such a wealth of back catalogue with comic books and being that I'm still in my 20's it's all quite fresh and new. For instance I recently just purchased the first Red Sonja omnibus, it's great. Highly recommend if you're into strong female leads and great fantasy content.

I definitely need to pick up some Batwoman myself, as well as Supergirl who seems like a really cool character. I also just recently picked up Superman/Wonder Woman: Power Couple on a whim, because Wonder Woman is definitely a character I want to learn more about. If I enjoy her in that, I'll really drop some money on a collection.

She's considered to be the most talented hand-to-hand combatant in the DCU? That's pretty impressive!

With that Daredevil show I actually had planned to avoid it, but after I heard that Frank Castle would become a featured character in the second season I decided to give it a peek and it looked really good. So I'll probably buy it once it's first season is on dvd. Haha.