Metal Devastation Fest March 25-26 2005

LifeDepraved

My soul got a crack
Sep 9, 2002
Phoenix AZ
Well I found out information on the fest, I just want to make sure its true:

Metal Devastation Fest 2005: Featuring - Impaled, Lord Gore, Engorged, Splattered House, Deeds Of Flesh, Vehemence, Disgorge, Meat Shits, Ghoul.

I would kill for that lineup. Hope it's true! :OMG:

Can't say I was overly impressed with Deeds of Flesh when they came down here. They were outdone by Psykroptic, Embodied and Earth.

I'd kill to have Vehemence come down to one of our seemingly-annual grind/death fests though. I'm thinking that would own all the other bands into rethinking their musical priorities and actually striving to create some *good* music instead of trying to give us generic blasts every track.

I really hate that this news /rumor gets out before everyone is confirmed. Proof in that is the vehemence guys not even knowing. Does anyone ever learn? Last year when it leaked before misery index had confirmed only angered them and they dropped off.

I wish gerado, ryan, and adam who do most of the lineup choices would keep it to themselves so people wouldn't go on message boards spreading stuff that people might forward to idiot sites like blabbermouth.:ill: :Smug: