UPCOMING VEHEMENCE SHOWS: MAY 22nd and June 6th

Jan 8, 2002
vehemence.brutaldeath.net
UPCOMING VEHEMENCE SHOWS:
May 22nd - "The End Records tour" featuring Agalloch (USA), Antimatter (UK), Virgin Black (Austrailia), and local openers VEHEMENCE and Fall of Empyrean at the Mason Jar in Phoenix AZ 2303 E. Indian School Rd.
June 6th - Day one of the second annual ARIZONA DEATH AND GRIND METALFEST taking place June 6th and 7th. National acts scheduled to appear are: Impaled, Exhumed, Asesino's (Dino From Fear Factory's new Death Metal outfit. Will be doing some Brujeria songs with Juan Brujo), Deeds of Flesh, Disgorge (San Diego), Severed Savior, Lack of Interest, Hirax, and Screaming Afterbirth. Along with bands from the Phoenix area such as VEHEMENCE, Structure of Lies, Motive, Burn Victim, Inducing Terror, Genocaust, ETTS, Excoriation, Anholusha, Sephiroth, Shattered, and Unemployed.
Admission is $15 for one day, and only $25 for a two day pass! At the Magic Room in Phoenix (2406 S. 24th St). Off of 24th St and University. For more information, visit www.metaldevastation.com or call at 602-265-6206.

sgrin.gif

metalmaiden said:
Any chances you are coming back to So. Cal? I saw your show at House of Blues with Deicide. You guys kicked ass. :hotjump:

I think we'll be in LA on June 14th.... not sure though, i have to double check that one. and the House of Blues kicks ass! Definitely the nicest venue we've ever played. I enjoyed that show very much. Glad you showed up early enough to catch our set, thanks!

I'll definitly be at the June 6th Death Fest show, cuz I'm filling in on Drums for BLOODSOAKED, since they're drummer has a slight case of "Oh No, my ass is in Jail".

I think Bloodsoaked is 1st on that day.
Damn, that's a long wait till Vehemence.
Oh well, I'll just go to the BlessedBeThyName show @ The Cajun House afterwards. :D

I am sure they will be back soon...The sound was so fucking excellent at the House of Blues, definitely one of the best shows yet!!

And for your upcoming fest show on June 6 or 7, I will offer to do your merch for you guys while you play, if the others (the ladies) are not going to be doing it....Just don't leave me there all day....hehehe

later and cheers guys!!
headbob.gif