June 22nd 2002 Vehemence Shows,tour Plans,and More News!!!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
We have our CD release show for "GOD WAS CREATED" on July 6th at the Nile Theater in Mesa, AZ. Its all ages featuring:

When Heaven Bleeds
The Divide
Occision
Structure Of Lies
Vehemence
Show starts at 7PM and is $7

Congradulations to Nathan! Him and his wife Lisa just had their first kid together named (Blake Gearhart) on July 14th. We are planning on playing Milwaukee Metal Fest XVI along side a tour w/Cattle Decapitation for another West Coast tour with additional states we have not played before which is under negotiation and will be confimred soon! Also - we are gonna be at KUPD studios in Phoenix,AZ June 30th, at 9 p.m. We are gonna chat for a few minutes, and play a couple songs. So if you are in the Phoenix area, check it out on Sunday Night on 98KUPD. We're also gonna be giving away some free CD's!

VEHEMENCE PLAYS ARIZONA DEATH & GRIND FEST 2002
Sat. July 20th 22 E. Jackson in Phoenix
(A warehouse at Jackson and First St.)
$8 in advance $10 at the door
(Tix available at Chinche records)
We go on around 11 p.m.and will play Vehemence 3 Material!

Vehemence-CDReleaseGWCShow.jpg

Well, the issue now not being able to afford the trip up there, hotels, etc... We still don't have a tour booked yet either, so this seems like it would be very pricey for us. We basically would drive 3 days to play for 20 minutes or so, and 3 days back. We are poor muthafuckaz, it sucks cuz we want to do this!!

...I already got my hotel & plane ticket, & Yeah I understand the drive situation, but if y'all were sneaky mo'fuckaz I'd say cram all yo' ass in my room.
I'm gonna be the only one there & it's costin' my ass $140 a night(I'll be there for 2 nights). If we split that between 7 people, that's $20 a person. :D

The Question is who will we tour with now!!!
Wishes Six FeetUnder or Cannibal Corpse, Lamb of God guys would be cool to team up with! Well whatever happens, we are bound to play a metalfest , probabaly the new jersey one!!!
crosses fingers!