VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Bloodletting3.jpg
TheCrownshow.jpg
Tours and Shows-

Two new shows have been added, MARCH 31 2002 at Jugheads Vehemence opens up for this Bloodletting tour 3. Support the most extreme music in the planet!Vehemence, Disavowed, Severe Torture, Disgorge, and Headlining Deeds Of Flesh in Phoenix,AZ. The second show we are playing is our 1st show with a Metal Blade band called The Crown from Sweden featuring Tomas Lindberg from At The Gates as their singer. Structure Of Lies, Vehemence, All that Remains, Darkest Hour, and The Crown headlining. This is an Indoors show at Bostons in MESA,AZ ! Addresses are on the flyer pics! STARTS 8PM
Febuary 03, 2002 Vehemence w/Amon Amarth, Marduk, Diabolic at The Mason Jar Phoenix, AZ was cancelled because of Visa problems with Marduk and promoters backing out of the rest of the tour. Vehemence plans to do some dates soon in the upcomming months. May we share the stage at alater time! Flyers for shows can be viewed on our Vehemence Yahoo club site.

Goddamn John...you're Too good at making flyers, those thangs are badass.
Well I may see ya next at Bloodletting, 'cuz that show may be too scary.:erk: I'll be there depending on work & current cash flow.

I'll definitly be at The Crown though. The after party with Darkest Hour is gonna be at my house.:headbang: So of course I'm gonna be there.

Noone really knows im the guy designing the page big flyers, they just know I pass them out, yes Iam the one that designs flyersfor the AZ scene if it is a bad ass show I will do it up even if we arent even pl;aying the show , so support the scene!!! I do need help with 40$ to make the damm flyers though, so if u see a computer version and not a street version, sorry thats just me and my fianancial status at the time not being able to get it out, I heard the show is 21 and over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so what the fuck Ill be allowed in because im with the band but,, the OGS THAT ARE YOUNGER CANNOT GET IN!!! Well i urge people to come and get merch if thats all they want from the band cause there wuill be lots of it to purchase, mabey Vehemence mwill make a trade....... with some of the bands to sell DISAVOWED SEVERE TORTURE MERCH it will be a great show for sure,the heaviest anyone has seen since SUFFOCATION at the Mason Jar... "Locally Speaking"