Metal, does make people dumb?

Deliverance666 said:
There was a rapper that recently gouged out his own eye, though.

thats quite cool, a rapper with an eye patch

why do metal heads always add 666 to their crappy choice of nicks when they realise its inevitably been taken by someone who lacks originality as much as they do? is it because metal has made them dumb?? :err:

you cant rate perfection brenda, youre either perfect or not, you cant be semi-perfect or more perfect than someone else :erk:

and if you werent obsessed with him, then why do you mention ireland in your sig for a start? and dont nick my lines, im the one calling other people nosey okay?

Bambi said:
thats quite cool, a rapper with an eye patch

why do metal heads always add 666 to their crappy choice of nicks when they realise its inevitably been taken by someone who lacks originality as much as they do? is it because metal has made them dumb?? :err:

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the
beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the
beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six."

breaklose said:
you cant rate perfection brenda, youre either perfect or not, you cant be semi-perfect or more perfect than someone else :erk:

and if you werent obsessed with him, then why do you mention ireland in your sig for a start? and dont nick my lines, im the one calling other people nosey okay?

first of all, my signature is based on "braveheart" such a funny line from the madman, i think you havent seen it yet.

do you have a crush on duncan or what? ok i will stay away. :D

ive watched the fucking movie and no this line isnt funny, and i do know why you picked that one line, cause youre like maqus, your miff gets wet as soon as you hear the word 'ireland'. be honest.

breaklose said:
ive watched the fucking movie and no this line isnt funny, and i do know why you picked that one line, cause youre like maqus, your miff gets wet as soon as you hear the word 'ireland'. be honest.

geez, whats wrong with Maqus? you get a boner when you hear the word duncan?