Metal Evilution to turn 5 soon & celebrations ensure.

This coming August will be 5 big years that Metal Evilution has been in existance slaving away to hopefully make you the Metal public just that little bit happier and heavier.
This 5 year anniversary will not go unnoticed with a special evening planned in Sydney for Sat August 23rd.
Keep that date free people and help celebrate 5 big ones as i really owe it all to you.
Also keep an eye on this space for announcements about the special night!:headbang:

Gig poster and ticketing info still being organised but i'm proud to let you know helping celebrate 5 years of METAL EVILUTION in style on Sat Aug 23rd @ The Manning Bar in Sydney will be:

VANISHING POINT (only Syd headlining show of 2008 and first in over 2 years!)
TRANSCENDING MORTALITY
KILLRAZER
DARKER HALF
plus guest appearances, giveaways and other surprises!Possibly a CD launch as well for one or more of the acts on the bill.
7.30pm start and only $15 on the door or $12 pre sale through moshtix.
Metal Evilution really hopes you can all come celebrate this occasion and enjoy a massive night of Metal!:headbang::kickass:
Thanks too for all the support so far and we have so much more planned for the future!

i will see if i can make it.
from the looks of things i think i will.
would be good to catch up with everyone again and meet some new people.

Gig poster and ticketing info still being organised but i'm proud to let you know helping celebrate 5 years of METAL EVILUTION in style on Sat Aug 23rd @ The Manning Bar in Sydney will be:

VANISHING POINT (only Syd headlining show of 2008 and first in over 2 years!)
TRANSCENDING MORTALITY
KILLRAZER
DARKER HALF
plus guest appearances, giveaways and other surprises!Possibly a CD launch as well for one or more of the acts on the bill.
7.30pm start and only $15 on the door or $12 pre sale through moshtix.
Metal Evilution really hopes you can all come celebrate this occasion and enjoy a massive night of Metal!:headbang::kickass:
Thanks too for all the support so far and we have so much more planned for the future!

thanks for the hair.
ill be there

gigflyeronlinert5.jpg

Should be a killer night!

I think I asked this already but don't recall if it was answered or not... is it possible to buy pre-sale tix direct from the red-headed giant himself instead of through Moshtix?