Metal Feast Thanksgiving Eve in Chicago

Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
Please join us and our good buddies, Twelfth Gate, as we give
thanks for METAL next Wednesday at Penny Road Pub!!

Both bands will be playing tons of new material so don't miss out
on the biggest party night of the year with two of the most metal
bands in Chicago for the last time of 2005!

Penny Rd. Pub
Penny Rd. & Sutton Rd.
South Barrington, IL 60010
9:30pm

Well, I'm down here in Cincinnati this week, so I won't be at that show. Good luck! No metal shows down here at all this week, damn. Well, Yngwie played at Bogarts Saturday night, but that's the day I arrived with the kids, so I was in no shape to go out.

I drove down here alone with both kids, it's the longest car trip I've taken with them alone, with no spousal support. Now that's metal!! :headbang:

Ken

I'm sorry for everyone that couldn't make it to this show, because it fucking ruled. This was probably the best performance I've seen Ion Vein do. The new songs are fucking heavy, melodic, and catchy as fuck. Can't wait to get my hands on the new album. Always a pleasure to hang out with the guys in the band. You know you're at a metal show when Brian keeps yelling "METAAAALLLL!!!!!" twenty times in a matter of five minutes. :headbang:

HEYA!!!
Great show!! Love the new stuff!! I have some great pics of you guys from that night, and was wondering where I can send the link so you can have them, and put them on your website? Oh wait.....still waiting for the P-fest pics to show up there!! ;) hehehe.....
Hope you guys had a great holiday!!
See ya soon!
~Annie