Metal Game

Wow, tough one...
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter are very orchestral and symphonic mixed with death & black.. I really dig their style, but I have to go with Burzum, because of the pioneerwork, and just for being classics...

Zyklon-B or Gorgoroth?

Originally posted by ~UlvedaL~
Wow, tough one...
... but I have to go with Burzum, because of the pioneerwork, and just for being classics...

Burzum is a complet f*****g idiot. How could somebody burn churches?? Mad... He has slandered the Image of Black Metal

Originally posted by Mothman
Burzum is a complet f*****g idiot. How could somebody burn churches?? Mad... He has slandered the Image of Black Metal

That´s just like your oppinion.... Man...

Btw, what the hell do you know about Burzum anyway, when saying shit like that.... "Varg hates black people"... "Varg´s a nazi"... "Varg burned down my sunday church"... "Varg killed Euronymous" (I can go in for that one maybe;)) I dont really give a fuck about those things!!! Without Burzum, the scene might not have turned out the way it did in Scandinavia, and furthermore I dont give a shit about what people likes and dislikes... Remember that in that era, the very essense of blackmetal was hate to christians... I could burn a church down too! It just wouldn´t help me get rid of anything else but my freedom!

Fuck man, every damn time one gives credits to Burzum, a punk always replies with shit like this! I mean no offence in this, but damn!! Dont always judge personalities, because they´re not identical with yours... Embrace it instead!!!

"Don´t take it personal, I hate everybody equal"!!!

Burzum is pretty fucking weird...I have like fifty burzum mp3s and I can't seem to get into it. I prefer Bathory over Burzum... **shrugs**

Bathory it is.

Severed Savior or Impaled Nazarene???